Golf Course Policies
Tee Time Policies
- 9 or 18 hole reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Guests can book a tee time with a party of 1-4 players. Groups booking with less than a foursome are subject to being paired with another party.
- Groups larger than foursomes not allowed.
- All reservations can be made by clicking on the tee time link above or by contacting the pro shop directly at 810/229-9581.
- Anyone operating a golf cart must have a valid driver’s license.
- It is recommended that you check in at least 15 minutes prior to your start time.
- Late check-ins may result in a delay or loss of tee time.
- Carts are included in greens fees. Walking course is not permitted.
- Only 2 people per cart. Non-golfing riders subject to fee.
- Tank tops, t-shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, athletic shorts, swim trunks, tennis shorts not permitted.
- Children under 4 not permitted.
- Course closes daily at sunset. Sunset time is posted in the Pro Shop, daily.
- If you see lightning or hear the air horn (three short blasts) all golfers must proceed immediately to the clubhouse.
Pace of Play
- The pace of play is 4 ½ hours for 18 holes or 2 ¼ hours for 9 holes. We encourage faster play and recommend groups play “ready golf”. If you feel that this pace is too fast, we recommend you contact the golf shop and find a time where play might not be so heavy. Typically, our less busy times are weekdays between 12-3 and weekends after 3.
Coolers and Outside Beverages
- In accordance with the Michigan Liquor Law, all alcohol MUST be purchased on site. No outside alcohol allowed on course.
Senior and Junior Golf Rates
- Seniors and juniors are welcome. The following applies to reduced senior and junior greens fees, Monday-Friday:
- The senior age is 55 and older.
- The junior age is under 18.