Calling all skiers/snowboarders and curious first-timers! There’s a chill in the air, which means the slopes at Mt. Brighton will soon be open! Join us for a day of celebration & activities as we get excited for our favorite season!
Saturday, November 23rd from 11 AM - 2 PM
12 PM: State of the Season Address
Hear from General Manager Beth Lohman about what Mt. Brighton has planned for the season followed by a Q&A session.
12:15 PM: Science of Snowmaking
Hear from one of our expert snowmakers on the science that goes into our snowmaking process and how we are able to keep the hill white all season long!
12:30 PM: Presentation from U.S Snowboarder Jake Vedder
Hear how professional snowboarder Jake Vedder got his start at Mt. Brighton and went on to become a Snowboard Cross champion. A meet and greet with Jake will follow his presentation.
Help us fill a GMC Sierra with new or gently used coats, hats and gloves. All donations go to Livingston Education Service Agency to help keep our community warm.
- Ski School & Race Info
- Try on gear and learn about what programs are right for you.
- Register for our Ready to Ski. Ready to Ride. program.
- Season Pass Info, Sales & Printing
- Photo Booth
- Retail Sale
- Check out the new items for sale and get outfitted for the season!
- Food & Beverage Sampling
- Try free samples of the food that will be served this season.
- Season passholders will have access to 50% off specialty cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks at Bruhn's bar.
- and more!