Changing colors, the first chill in the air, apple cider and donuts?! Yes, winter is clearly our favorite season, but we all have a soft spot for fall! Join us at our first ever Fall Fest to celebrate our two favorite seasons with a weekend full of Fall & Winter themed activities for the whole family!
October 21st - October 22nd
- Ski & Snowboard Swap - 9am - 4pm
- Ski & Snowboard School / Season Pass Booths - 9am - 4pm
- Dryland Training presented by XLR8 Racing - 10am
- Burton Riglet Park - 10am - 2pm
- Children ages 3-7 have the opportunity to try snowboarding in a revolutionary program developed by Burton Snowboards.
- Pumpkin Patch - 10am
- Apple Cider & Donuts - 10am
- Ski & Snowboard Waxing Clinic presented by Mike Wagner - 1pm - 2pm
-Mike will cover ski and snowboard prep, edge sharpening and waxing from A-Z. Introduce the newest and fastest products for Swix (the World's #1 Ski Wax Company). As the National Director of Alpine Race Services, Mike always has great stories of working with Lindsey Vonn, Ted Ligety, Mikeala Shiffrin, Shaun White and many others.
- Rail Jam - 2pm
- Compete for your chance to take home some awesome prizes!
- Fall Video Contest - 4pm - 5pm
- We want to celebrate the work of all the amateur Mt. Brighton videographers with the 1st ever Fall Film Contest. Submit your ski or snowboard edit and compete for the chance to win a 2017/2018 Mt. Brighton Season Pass! Contest rules and submission details here!
- Ski & Snowboard Swap - 10am - 2pm
- Ski & Snowboard School / Season Pass Booths - 10am - 2pm